Thursday, August 23, 2007

Change the World in a Tiny Way


Just take a point called Z in the complex plane
Let Z1 be Z squared plus C
And Z2 is Z1 squared plus C
And Z3 is Z2 squared plus C
and so on


If the series of Zs should always stay
Close to Z and never trend away

That point is in the Mandelbrot Set.

Jenny Cool wrote and said she also likes Coulton's Mandelbrot Set, which I do to, so there you go.

Jenny and I started going out in my senior year at AES. Always wicked smart and true to her last name, she was the one who convinced me to run for school president, which I did, and won. 23 years later, she now has a mind and drive capable of altering the movement of planets. Don't take my word for it: Check her schmidt out.

-- Jenny Cool
anthropologist, filmmaker, intelligent savage
"Count the Moon." "One." "Whoa...."