Friday, May 22, 2009

Twitter Hard!

JC shot this site to me (not tweeted? Dude, if you don't I will). Made my week. In full disclosure, I got a Twitter account, only to keep jordanweeks from being snatched up by that Australian sports photographer. Yoink!



1) Fan belt light came on in the 911 so now I'm driving the Cayenne Turbo S - the backup, backup car. Trying not to think about the Tesla...
2) it makes me sad, the more I have success the more people don't like me....
3) @garyvee I had the biggest lemonade stand on the block when I was 6. Was even expermienting with variable pricing and freemium models :)
4) Went to the gym this morning. As I left, everyone said I was the best!

And my all-time favorite, that kills dead forever my standard Twit joke:

5) ok poop is coming out.


Guy Kawasaki! You used to be my man! Apparently Twitter brings out the crosseyed narcissist in everyone. Except you, dear reader. It looks good on you.
10) @wildbill I don't get it either. Who pushes out more interesting links AND interacts more than me on Twitter?

Have a marvelicious Memorial Weekend, everyone.
Get some rest.