Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Last Year's Christmas Card Shoot

We were supposed to do our Christmas photo last weekend, but too much going on. Hopefully I'll be more prepared in the next few days. I pulled out last year's pics to remind myself of what was narrowly missed. Just getting everyone in the same room was like training hungry puppies to perform A Chorus Line.
Piper decided to dress for the occasion.


By the end of the day, Butters and I were exhausted.

Scout doing her best "Calvin and Hobbes."


Francesca looking her usual professional modelesque self. 
But I don't think we quite fit in the frame.

"I don't want to lie on the floor." "Please, Pipie, just one picture."
"No, really. I don't like this."

"OK, you asked for it."

Of course, as you know, this is the one we went with:
Mlaaaary Christmas, everyone. Next one's out soon. I can't wait.