Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Baby Makes My Lunch

I eat breakfast and lunch at my desk. Somehow working at the Dot Bombs I got used to working straight through the day, and never shook it.

This is what I found in my Whole Foods lunch bag today:

- Flour tortilla with refrieds and cheese. At 9:25 am, this induces Pavlovian mouth scream.
- Orange Playtex sippy cup full of pomegranate juice, on the rocks.
- Sandwich bag of Saltines, with a snack bag of mozzarella slices snuggled within.
- Tupperware container of Zatarain's Rice and Beans, made with veggie crumbles. Salty, savory and comforting.
- Snack bag of mini carrots.
- Snack bag of grapes.
-Trail Mix bar.
- String cheese.
-Cold pack, with a paper towel wrapped around to absorb condensation, so as to not sog anything within.
-Banana.

Wow. If you don't already, I recommend doing the Sisyphean task necessary to attract (and keep happy) someone to take care of you like this.
Seriously - I win.