Friday, October 13, 2006

Wow. Bill Hicks found his where he parked it: behind a dumpster.

A co-worker found this and sent me the link. Ever the optimist, I like to think it was hard for them to claim their car while handcuffed to a gurney in St. David's.
********************************************************

austin craigslist > lost & found >
last modified: Sat, 7 Oct 16:43 CDT

Drunk? Lose your car after wrecking it? It's here...


Reply to: comm-217431XXXX@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-10-07, 4:43PM CDT

Walked outside this morning and there is a white car in front of my house. The side is covered with blood & the hood is covered with something akin to PUKE. Both air bags are popped out & the windshield is smashed. Please come get your car from in front of my house. Tell me what kind of car you're missing and I'll tell you where I live. You were probably too drunk to remember where you left it.....

PS, yes, I did call WilCo, there have been no reported hit and run incidents. (you probably only hit a deer, but I can't guarantee that)

· no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
217431471
**********************************************************